Trust and Estate Planning
Preserve your wealth for your beneficiaries, not the tax man
As your business and wealth grow, ensure that your capital is preserved throughout your lifetime and for future generations. You need the right Vancouver accounting firm with experienced trust and estate accountants to ensure that your interests are protected. Mew and Company Chartered Professional Accountants are focused on preserving your hard-earned capital through tax planning that reduces your long-term tax burden.
We have the knowledge and expertise to protect the wealth you’ve spent your lifetime building, so you and your children can enjoy the fruits of your labour. Mew and Company’s trust and estate accountants are here to advise you on the next step as you and your business mature.
Some of the more common trust and estate tax planning issues include:
- Minimizing taxes during retirement and upon death
- Clarifying your goals and preparing a will
- Recommending adequate life insurance to deal with taxes upon death
- Preparing tax filings after death
- Creating a testamentary trust
- Ensuring the financial welfare of the surviving spouse
Learn more about Personal Tax Planning from our Blog posts:
Tax Planning for Canadian Self-Employed Businesses: